Friday, September 7, 2007
Slumber Party
Dallon decided that he wanted to stay the night at my parents house last night. So, yesterday I tried to get him to take a nap so we could go over after his nap. Dallon and I have both been fighting colds all week, so I thought it would be good if he got a nap in. Plus, I really needed one. Well, he was way to excited to go over there and didn't take a nap. So, I got him ready and we headed over there about 4:30. He made it 5 minutes outside of Grangeville and fell asleep. The slumber party started early. He didnt wake up until about 7:00 and then he played a little bit. I guess we will see how their night went when I go to pick him up this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment