Friday, September 14, 2007

Dallon---The Only Smart One

Tonight my brother Chris's fiance, Sam, decided she wanted to cut his hair for the first time. Things got really interesting. She did a swipe down the middle and decided she didnt want to do it anymore. Therefore, I had to finish doing it. Mind you, I only cut Dallon's hair and it is one length. Chris wanted it faded. GREAT!!!! I got done with it though. It didn't look the greatest. Rick then decided he wanted his cut the same. GREAT AGAIN!!!! I did his and it didn't look that great either. They tried to convince Dallon. I raised a smart kid. He wasn't going to get his hair cut. He was laughing while the other two were getting theirs done. Good thing hair grows back.

I could understand doing haircuts if we were all drunk. But, remember I am pregnant and don't drink. I guess I could use being pregnant as my excuse.


Dallon showing off his nice hair without the cut. But, I have to say, he really does need one.

No comments: