Saturday, September 8, 2007

New Toys

Dallon and I went to pick up Rick yesterday morning. It is such an exciting time for Dallon. As soon as he can see the airplane, he is jumping all over the place. He meets Rick at the door. Well, that wasnt the only exciting thing. Rick bought a indoor helicopter. Him and Dallon flew that thing all afternoon yesterday. So today when I went to Lewiston, I had to buy another one. I just don't think they can share very well. When I got home this afternoon they were both excited. They flew those two for awhile and then decided we needed another one. Along with my Dad and my brother. Great!!!!! So now we have 3 on there were that we ordered off the internet. I just don't think my house is big enough for that many. I guess we will see. As long as the boys are happy then the mom is happy.

No comments: