Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Baby Update

Since all of the posts have been about Dallon so far, I thought that I would update everyone on the baby. I went to the doctor today and everything is going good. He is very active and did not want to hold still so we could hear the heart beat. But, the doctor won and we heard it for as long as the doctor needed to and then he moved again. This is common because he moves everytime Dallon touches my stomach. He is still breach, but the doctor wasnt to concerned about that. He is bigger than what the doctor expected him to be. I guess that I am going to have a big baby. Rick gets home Friday afternoon from work. We haven't seen him in three weeks. He probably won't recognize me. My belly has grown a lot.

Dallon enjoyed going to the doctor with me. He told the doctor we were going to have a blue baby. Which means we are going to have a boy. He also tried to tell the doctor everything he needed to do. I guess he has gone with me enough to know what the doctor has to do. He really wanted to listen to the baby. That is his favorite part.

No comments: