Rick went hunting on Saturday with his dad. He was supposed to come home on Monday, but called and said he wasn't coming home until Wednesday. Since my sister is borrowing my car, that has left Dallon and I without a vehicle. Don't worry, we had my dad's pickup over the weekend and my family is checking on us. Well, that leaves Dallon and I to spend lots of quality time together since we can't leave. I guess you can say we are enjoying it.
I have decided that I would start scrapbooking, since I have tons of pictures from the wedding until present. I think it will be a good hobby. Dallon enjoys coloring, so he colors while I am working on stuff at the table. Sometimes he wants my stuff, but I convince him otherwise. There is an advantage to having a sandbox also. The sandbox is right next to the table so Dallon takes breaks and plays in it and then comes back to color. He has made many pictures. Today he decided he wanted to mail some. I don't know who he wants to mail them to, but he mentioned something about going to school with him. Sometimes I don't know where he comes up with these things.
I am starting another project that has to be done by Christmas. I am making the boys matching quilts for their beds. They will have their names on them. That means Rick needs to decide on the name now. I thought we decided but he thought of another name when he was in Alaska. I guess we will see.
Well, while Daddy is gone, Dallon and I will do things to keep our selves busy. I will post some pictures of Rick's hunting trip when he gets home.
No comments:
Post a Comment