So since Rick has been home, I have noticed more that Dallon really looks up to him. He pays attention to everything Rick does and says. Not always good!!! Dallon has been repeating everything Rick says. Sometimes we have to tell him that he can't say that and sometimes we just laugh. He comes up with some of the funniest things to say lately. For example, last night, he climbed on the couch with his blanket and asked his dad to come go to sleep with him. We started laughing and Rick went and layed down with him. His two responses to the questions you ask him are "nothing" and "I'm busy."
Even though Dallon doesn't really like to talk on the phone to Rick when he is at work, you can sure tell that Dallon misses him. Those two have been inseperable. It is kind of nice for me, I get a little bit of a break from him climbing all over me. I keep wondering if there will be enough room in Rick's chair for two little boys to climb all over him. I guess we will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment