Saturday, September 29, 2007

How much sleep can one boy get?

Dallon almost refuses to take a nap anymore. Which, you know this from my previous posts. Well, yesterday, he seemed kinda tired but didn't want a nap. Therefore, I let him play. Well, being tired must have got the best of him. He turned into an ornery little boy. So, I made him sit in the chair and watch some cartoons. About 15 minutes later, he wanted to be good. That only lasted about 5 minutes. So back to the chair again. This time about 15 minutes later the little angel was sound asleep. Approximate time, 4:00 in the afternoon. I thought wonderful I will let him sleep till about 6:00 and then we can have dinner. In the meantime, it was quilting for me. No little fingers to grab the material.

So, 6:00 rolled around. I tried to wake him up for about 1/2 hour. NO WAY!!! He got mad and I put him back in the chair and he was back to sleep. (He tries to remind me of his dad once in a while. Being crabby if woken.) So, about 8:00 I woke him up to put his jammies on. I put him in bed and he slept until 6:30 this morning.

I have to say, it was kind of nice having a quiet evening. But, since he got so much sleep last night, there was no nap today. So much for a schedule to follow. Maybe I am in training for the new baby.

No comments: