Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dallon Might Be a Doctor

Tonight while I was working on the invitations for Chris and Sam's wedding, Dallon decided he needed to check out my belly. I glanced down at him and he had on his Craftsman goggles, had a toy screwdriver, and a toy screw. He told me that he needed to check on the baby. He put the screw to my belly button and then tried to screw it in. I asked him if the baby was alright. He told me yes and then pretend like he was listening to the heartbeat. I guess he was getting worried cause it has been 2 weeks since my last appointment and he wanted to make sure everything is alright. I wish I had the camera, it was quite a sight.

I just keep wondering why I am paying the doctor when I have one at home.

1 comment:

The Altman Family said...

I thought he was gonna be a dentist. What's the deal.