Thursday, September 20, 2007

Napping---Good or Bad

Dallon hasn't really decided if he is going to take naps or not. The last two days he has taken one though. It seems like when his dad is home, naps don't exist. But, when dad is gone (after a few days), I can get him to nap. There are pros and cons to him napping. The pros to him napping are, of course, I get a nap or at least rest. But, if he takes a nap then he doesn't go to bed until about 10:00. Now, if he doesn't take a nap, then he goes to bed early, about 8:00. Which is really good for me. I get to do some things while he sleeps. Like watch something besides cartoons. The two bad things about naps, I get no rest during the day and he gets crabby at night. What to do, what to do?!? I think I am going to try to get him to just lay down during the day and watch a movie. Then we will both get some rest. I guess we will see what happens. His dad comes home from hunting tomorrow. Everything goes off schedule again. We will probably have to wait until his dad goes back to work before we try a new routine.

No comments: