Sunday, April 13, 2008

Warm Weather FINALLY

Well, we finally got some warm weather. So, the kids and I had to take full advantage of it. On Friday, I took the boys for a walk. Dallon has been wanting to go for a ride in his John Deere wagon that he got for Chris and Sam's wedding. So, I put him in the wagon and put Todd in the front pack. I dont quite trust Dallon to hold Todd in the wagon while we are walking. We walked about 5 blocks and I was exhausted. So, I convinced Dallon we should go back and play on the swing set. He was all for that. We were outside for about an hour. Then we came in for a snack and to feed Todd. Dallon fell asleep. Later that evening my parents and sister came over. My sister took Dallon outside for at least another hour. He slept really good that night. They also brought over my baby swing for the swing set. Now, Todd has his own swing.

Yesterday, we went to Lewiston. We spent about 3 hours at my grandparents house. Dallon played outside the whole time. The poor little guy burned the tops of his ears. Then we went back to my parents house. After a short nap, Dallon went back outside and rode his four-wheeler. It was hard to convince him to leave. But, thank God, the battery went dead. So, we are going back to Grandma and Grandpa's today so we can ride the four-wheeler some more.

No comments: