Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tuesday night fun!!!

What can I say? Tuesday nights are our crazy nights. So, I thought I would give a run down of what happens. I usually let the boys play until about 6:00. Then I get Dallon some dinner and I feed Todd his cereal and bottle. This usually takes until about 6:45, it all depends on how fast Todd eats. And, if he is having fun spitting out his cereal. Then, I get some bath water ran for Todd. I get him undressed and in the tub. Dallon is usually playing again by now, but he has to keep checking on us. And he has to make sure there is bubbles, because he gets to get in next. It takes about 5 minutes to give Todd his bath, but then we have to get jammies on him. There is a lot of giggles and playing and of course soothing lotion. I get him in his chair and then it is time for Dallon. If he is good he will already have his clothes off and in the bath before Todd is dressed but sometimes he waits. Dallons bath takes a little bit longer than Todds. He has to play with the bubbles and he hates to wash his hair. So, that is a struggle. But, by 7:25 I have him convinced to get out of the tub. In the meantime, while Dallon is playing in the tub, I have got Todd put back to sleep for a little cat nap. He will sleep till about 8:00. This gives me time to get Dallon dressed and then we can read 3 books. This is the quality time Dallon and I get to spend together without worrying about Todd. Then finally 8:00 rolls around. Dallon and I get really excited and comfy. We watch the Biggest Loser every Tuesday night. We don't miss it. And heaven for bid if there are any interruptions. It is ok if Daddy calls, we do miss him!! By 8:30, Todd wants a bottle. So, during a commercial I go make the bottle and then he eats and we finish watching our show. Good thing we have DVR cause most of the time we fall asleep by 9:00. That just means we watch it in the morning. I took a picture of Dallon in the bath last night.

1 comment:

Michelle Aiken said...

OMG! I have to watch the biggest loser every tues also. But I don't have dvr so either the girls have to sit on the couch with me or go in our room with ryan to watch something else. Who do you think is going to win? Even though Roger is the biggest threat I don't want Mark to win because he has already won so much stuff. I really want Alli to win.(Britney was my favorite though). I can't wait until next tues.