Rick got a belt buckle at work last time he was there. Dallon is fascinated with it. He makes sure that he knows where it is at all times. He also makes it a point to show it to everyone that comes to our house. There is a picture of the state of Alaska on it and he knows exactly where Daddy works. Well, today he decided that he would wear it. It was the funniest thing. Then he told me he would be home in a couple of weeks. I asked him where he was going. He said he was going to work in Alaska and he would be back in a couple of weeks. That is what Rick tells him when he leaves. So I guess they are both working for a couple of weeks. I am just wondering when Dallon is leaving cuz he is still here.Monday, April 7, 2008
Dallon's Modeling Job
Rick got a belt buckle at work last time he was there. Dallon is fascinated with it. He makes sure that he knows where it is at all times. He also makes it a point to show it to everyone that comes to our house. There is a picture of the state of Alaska on it and he knows exactly where Daddy works. Well, today he decided that he would wear it. It was the funniest thing. Then he told me he would be home in a couple of weeks. I asked him where he was going. He said he was going to work in Alaska and he would be back in a couple of weeks. That is what Rick tells him when he leaves. So I guess they are both working for a couple of weeks. I am just wondering when Dallon is leaving cuz he is still here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment