Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sleeping Boys

I have to admit I take a lot of pictures of the boys sleeping. They are so peaceful. Well, last night, Dallon didnt make it all the way through the biggest loser. So, I carried him off to bed. Then Todd and I followed. I fed Todd and he fell asleep. So, I just layed him down next to his brother and I finished watching the Biggest Loser. It was so cute that I had to take pictures. Then, Dallon wanted to hold him this morning when he woke up, so I took more pictures.

2 comments:

Michelle Aiken said...

I can't believe how big Todd is getting! I took alot of pictures of the girls sleeping too. I am so glad Ali won last night. Yeah!!! When does another one start? This was the first one that I watched and now I'm hooked.

Maria said...

They are so sweet & cute sleeping together. I take a lot of pictures of Caden sleeping also, he is the sweetest when he is sleeping:)