I took Todd to the doctor today for his 3 month checkup. He weighs 13 pounds and 13 ounces and is 23 3/4 inches long. Too many 3's I think. He is really growing. The doctor said he looks really good. He should start rolling over any time. About the spitting up, well we just have to deal with it. He has a weak valve but it will get stronger. Since he is gaining weight there is no concern. So a growing baby with a great personality. It makes it easier when changing his clothes 5 times a day. He just giggles when you take his clothes off. He is full of smiles and giggles. I think he is starting to get ornery like his dad and brother. I guess, what more should I expect.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Todd's Doctor Appointment
I took Todd to the doctor today for his 3 month checkup. He weighs 13 pounds and 13 ounces and is 23 3/4 inches long. Too many 3's I think. He is really growing. The doctor said he looks really good. He should start rolling over any time. About the spitting up, well we just have to deal with it. He has a weak valve but it will get stronger. Since he is gaining weight there is no concern. So a growing baby with a great personality. It makes it easier when changing his clothes 5 times a day. He just giggles when you take his clothes off. He is full of smiles and giggles. I think he is starting to get ornery like his dad and brother. I guess, what more should I expect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this picture!
Post a Comment