Sunday, April 20, 2008

Missing Dallon

I let Dallon stay with my parents on Friday night. He asks all the time if he can stay the night and I always tell him some other time. The last time he stayed with my parents was when Todd was born. So, that lets you know how often I let him stay away from home. I hate it when he is gone. I dont get any sleep and I miss him like crazy. I call Rick a few times and cry to him that I am lonely and miss Dallon. He usually doesnt have much sympathy. He has to leave us for two weeks at a time. So, I guess I know kinda how he feels. When I get up, I usually call him and see if he is ready to come home. Yesterday, I waited till noon to get him. I usually am at my parents my 8:00 when he stays. So, I get there and he misses Todd way more than he misses me. I had to ask for a hug and a kiss. Todd got tons of them. But, I did get a very nice card that Dallon made for me.


His hand prints are made out of pudding. So, you people with kids. This is a fun way to finger paint. It is easy to clean up and you dont have to worry about them putting their hands in their mouth. It is perfect for eating.

No comments: