Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Monkey Boy

Toddy has decided that he is a monkey and can climb up on anything he wants. Whether I say no or not. About a month ago, I caught him on top of our deep freezer. So, I removed the stepping stool that he had used. Then, the other day, I caught him in Dallon's bed. Dallon has the top bunk, so I wasnt very happy. He was standing up throwing all the pillows and blankets off. He is so lucky he didnt fall over the bar. So, I got him down and told him no and spanked him. Yes, I spank my kids. Anyways, he climbed back up there. So, he got in more trouble and that stopped him for a while. Well, while I was making dinner, he decided to climb into his high chair. This would not be a problem but the tray was on there. I would think it would be difficult to climb over it, but obviously not. He stills climbs up in Dallons bed. He even fell down the ladder and that didnt stop him. He just climbs on everything. I would take pictures of him climbing in Dallons bed, but I figure I will need my hands to catch him when he falls out. So, this is him climbing on the laundry basket. Yep, he climbs on everything. If its there he climbs on it. So, if we are at your house and there is a little boy on your table. Dont worry, I usually find him on mine.





No comments: