
Dallon has been in preschool for one month now. I have noticed a big change in him. The biggest, and the one I hate, he no longer takes naps. Oh well, he is 5 right. He shouldnt be taking naps, but man I would love to. So, on with preschool. He is constantly going around the house singing some song. Mind you when I ask him to sing it out loud. Doesnt happen. The only song he will sing is Five Little Monkeys. For those of you who havent seen it. I will record a shorter version so I can post it on here. He has really gotten into do the art projects in the morning. That means we have gotten past the newness of playdoh. No, my kids dont have playdoh. And no I will not buy it for them, but if some one else does, it is more than welcome. Dallon LOVES it!!! He has brought home a lot of pictures he has made. He really doesnt tell me what he does at school. It is so hard to get it out of him. But, snack time is a big hit. He loves when some one brings string cheese. He has made a few friends and even remembers their names.
So, if you are wondering about the above picture. Well, last night in the bath he thought he was being funny and making his hair look like this. Once he saw it in the mirror, I lost the battle. He made sure that it dried like that before he went to bed. Then this morning, yes it stayed, he had to make sure his hair was the same. So, this is how his hair was today for school. His dad does not like it.
So, the picture of the boys in the chair. Dallon has liked to read books, but not a lot. Since he has been in school, we have read every day. Toddy even enjoys reading. But, he only likes the shark book and I am sick of reading it. It is even hidden for the time being. Well, yesterday Dallon was reading this book and Toddy wanted to see. So he climbed in their little chair with Dallon and looked at it. I would love to say that they sat their nicely and read the whole book. But, one page and they were fighting and Dallon kicked him out.
So Dallon is doing awesome in school and loves it. Our routine is down, but Dad comes home and it goes into a little tailspin, but we bring it right back. Dallon has also started wrestling. So stay tuned for pictures of that.

No comments:
Post a Comment