He is all ready!!!Monday, October 26, 2009
Dallon's First Tournament
Dallon had a great time wrestling on Saturday. We were both extremely tired, but we both managed and had a great time. He got to wrestle 4 times. Although, he did not win any, he had so much fun. He really enjoyed cheering for his buddy Evan. They are not in the same age group, so they could watch each other. I got the enjoyment of watching Dallon wrestle on our big screen tv Saturday night with Rick. I had to coach a little girl that was very scared. The only way she would wrestle was if I was with her the whole time. So, therefore, I was with her while Dallon was wrestling. Rick and Toddy decided to stay home since Rick had flown the whole day before and was still tired. He did really good and had lots of fun. Stay tuned for next weeks pictures. Maybe I can get a video uploaded next week.
He is all ready!!!
He is all ready!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment