Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dallon's 1st Field Trip

Dallon got to go on his first field trip for school last Friday. I got to go with him as one of the volunteers. I really like his school because they allow for parents to come whenever they want and they also get to volunteer one day a month to stay the whole day. Anyways, the class got to walk down to the local grocery store, Cash and Carry, to buy an apple and tour the store. This is a picture of the store manager and one of Dallon's teachers, Miss Brittany. This is the group that I got to walk to the store. Dallon, Joey, and Eliana. Dallon and Joey got along just fine, but Eliana was devastated on the way back and had to walk with one of the teachers.
And this is Dallon's whole class. There was only one kid missing that day. It was so much fun and I cant wait for the next trip. Plus, I cant believe how well 24 4-5 years old can act when there are so few adults to supervise. There were only 2 kids that got in trouble or caused problems and had to walk with the teachers. Very polite and good bunch of kids.

No comments: