Monday, October 20, 2008

The Morning After

On Saturday night, we had my sister come up and babysit the boys while we went out with Chris and Sam. Mind you, I havent really gone out in a while without having to worry about they boys and getting up with them. But, Saturday night, I figured Rick could worry about them. Well, I had a great time and I drank way too much. Rick decided to pay my sister more if she would just stay the night with they boys. So, all in all, she made $40. Maybe I should have been the babysitter. I felt like crap all day on Sunday and blamed it on Sam. All they could do was laugh at me. None of them have really seen me at my finest in a long time. They thought it was funny. A lot of our friends from Kamiah were at the bar too. It was so great to see some old friends. Anyways, these are picture of the boys the next morning. Rick and Chris really never got up. They lounged around all day. But, they had Dallon to entertain in the afternoon. I dont think the two little boys let them rest much.

Thanks Chris and Sam for such a great time. We will have to do it again.....maybe....I dont know if I can handle it.

1 comment:

The Altman Family said...

I'm glad you had fun! It was so funny watching ya.

Love the pictures. Too bad we didn't get a pictures of Rick and Chris facing each other on the bed... LOL