
So what has Dallon been up to? Well, he is into all kinds of things. He is really enjoying doing preschool. He is always asking if we can do school work. This makes me happy and hopefully he will enjoy it all the way through high school. Wishful thinking, I know!!! He absolutely loves the art projects they are so much fun. Since he already knows alot about the farm and animals, he is enjoying learning more. He got to go to wrestling practice with my brother last night. He is not old enough to wrestle yet, but he can start learning moves. He loved the practicing on Chris and then came home to show me. He does very good. He really likes to play with all of his farm toys. My dad has a whole farm set with barn and tractors and he loves to set it up. Todd often gets yelled at for pulling it down, but what are brothers for. Everytime we go outside, he wants to play baseball. He is very good at throwing the ball, but is still trying to figure out how to make the bat meet the ball all the time. Sounds like we get to start t-ball next year along with wrestling. I dont know if I am ready for him to grow up so fast, but I guess I knew it was coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment