Todd finally decided that he can crawl around. So now we are chasing him because it doesnt take quite as long for him to get to places now. He has also figured out how to start to pull himself up. This is lots of fun. I am constantly telling him to get out of there and he is hearing the word NO alot. He loves the sound of his voice also. He has screaming matches at the top of his lungs. Dallon isnt quite as loud as Todd, but it is enough to give a person a headache. I tell him to be quiet and he looks at me and smiles and then continues to scream. Yep, he is my noisy child. So, what does he terrorize besides for Dallon. Well, I am not sure my plant can take another dumping. He pulled it over twice in one week. Lucky me. What a mess to clean up. I moved the plant thinking he wouldnt find it. It was a hard place to roll to. Well, since he decided to crawl. He found the plant. I give it another week before he pulls it over before I can catch him. My sweet little boy is now a sweet little hellion!!! But hey you got a love them. They make life interesting.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
He Crawls, He Screams, He Terrorizes!!!!
Todd finally decided that he can crawl around. So now we are chasing him because it doesnt take quite as long for him to get to places now. He has also figured out how to start to pull himself up. This is lots of fun. I am constantly telling him to get out of there and he is hearing the word NO alot. He loves the sound of his voice also. He has screaming matches at the top of his lungs. Dallon isnt quite as loud as Todd, but it is enough to give a person a headache. I tell him to be quiet and he looks at me and smiles and then continues to scream. Yep, he is my noisy child. So, what does he terrorize besides for Dallon. Well, I am not sure my plant can take another dumping. He pulled it over twice in one week. Lucky me. What a mess to clean up. I moved the plant thinking he wouldnt find it. It was a hard place to roll to. Well, since he decided to crawl. He found the plant. I give it another week before he pulls it over before I can catch him. My sweet little boy is now a sweet little hellion!!! But hey you got a love them. They make life interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment