Wednesday, October 1, 2008

9 Months

Todd is 9 months old today!!! He is getting bigger and bigger. He is turning into a little boy and not a baby any more. He is very talkative and a very loud yeller. He will yell back if you yell at him. Dallon and him play this game often. They are starting to fight more. It is mainly over toys, but I have noticed they dont like to really share me either. He is not into crawling. But, he can move around fast. He does this rolling then sitting up then roll some more. He gets where he wants to go. The second tooth on top finally cut through today. He has started to chew, but we are still practicing. Maybe a new tooth will help. He is definately a happy boy and has a great personality.

Just a reminder only 3 months till his birthday and CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how much he has changed just since I last saw him!!! Love the new haircut! And seriously, enough with the reminders about christmas. :-)