Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Great Birthday

I just want to thank everyone for making my birthday so great. Thanks Chris and Sam for making me dinner and taking me to the bar for the drink. If you never have gone with Sam on karaoke night, you need to. That girl can really sing. I really appreciate the bbq that mom and dad had and the sewing machine they gave me. I guess another year down!!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Well Happy Birthday!!!! Sounds like you had a good time. Steph, Riley and the kids are coming down to Cottonwood this weekend...so we are coming up from Boise. I miss them so much and I am sure I won't even recognize Finn.

Jennifer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sounds like you had a good one! Speaking of birthdays, do you know when you will have Todd's 1st birthday party? We'd love to come, and if we have a heads up, we can try to make travel arrangements. :) How many more months???

Remacle Family said...

Hey Nicole! Happy B-day a little late! Sounds like you had a good one...just think 8 years ago you turned the big 2-1 & we had no worries (except the thought of making it through the next day not feeling so hot...how did we end up celebrating your birthday as the only 2 girls?). :-) I'm glad that you had a great day! We need to get together soon!