Friday, September 5, 2008

Labor Day Weekend


Over Labor Day Weekend, my family and I went to Sun Lakes Washington for a family reunion. We left on Friday and came home on Monday. It was a long weekend due to both kids having really bad colds. But, Dallon had tons of fun. I took him paddle boating and he went minature golfing like ten times. He loves to golf and cant get enough. He did a lot of bike riding also. And, Emma played all the time with him. Usually you couldnt find one with out the other. They colored together. Tonia brought her icee machine and I brought pudding, oreo cookies and gummy worms for the kids to make dirt and worms. Thank you Amy for running the show on that one. All in all it was fun, but I am glad to be home and resting. I had to take the kids to the doctor on Tuesday. They are on medicine for their colds, but getting better.

No comments: