Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Silverwood


On Thursday, the boys and I headed to Post Falls to visit with my friend Stephanie and her two boys. We got up there in the afternoon and Cole and Dallon got to play. And, I finally got to hold baby Finn. He is so cute. In the evening we went and checked into the motel and took a nap. Then back to Steph's for dinner. After dinner we headed back to the motel to get jammies and wait to go pick up Rick at the airport. At midnight, he finally landed and we headed back to the motel to get some sleep before we headed for Silverwood the next day. We spent all day Friday at Silverwood. It was so much fun. Dallon was a brave boy and went on rides and got really wet. Thanks to Jennifer, Kim and Kerry for taking him all over the water park. Rick, Steph and the little boys and I did a lot of walking but got to ride on some of the rides. We had pizza that night at Stephs. Saturday we headed back to Steph and Riley's to hang out and stay the night. We spent some time in the Cabelas store for the boys. I was proud of Rick, he didnt spend a lot of money. We headed home Sunday afternoon. And tomorrow, I am taking Rick back to the airport so he can go back to work. Yep, short time home, but lots of fun.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures, looks like Cole and Dallon had a great time. Finn has gotten so big since the last time that I saw him. I miss him so much!!