Todd only has four more months till he is 1!!!! Yep, better start Christmas shopping, 1 week earlier than Todd's bday. So, that would make the kid 8 months old. So, what can I say. He is a very big boy. He weighs 22 lbs. That is offically from the doctor on Tuesday. He does not crawl yet, but getting closer. But why crawl when you can roll everywhere. He has his 2 bottom teeth and one of the top ones is cutting as I am typing this. He is very crabby. If you had read the earlier post, he is also fighting a cold. He plays with Dallon and his toys for hours at a time. It is so nice that they get along well. Yeah right, Todd is the bully in that relationship. He takes toys from Dallon and then Dallon will take them back. Todd will scream at the top of his lungs until Dallon gives it back. Yep, I might have my hands full. He may look sweet and innocent but there is a devil in there. But, you just gotta love him.
Remember Christmas is less than 4 months away.....oh yeah and so is Todd's birthday!!! Two shopping lists for him. Great!!! What am I getting myself into. Rick better get another job to pay for all the presents!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment