Dallon finally had his first day of school this week. I know, I know!!! I am really late on getting him started. We have been fighting illnesses and I wanted to get through the holiday first. So we finally started and he loves it. Here is a picture of him doing his art project on the first day. And a picture of it finished. This month he is learning the letters A, B, and C. He is learning the numbers 1, 2, and 3. And everything is dealt around red, circles, and farms. It is a lot of fun.


And our final first. The first episode of the Biggest Loser started this week. Dallon didnt stay awake to watch it. But, I recorded it so he got to see it the next day. I kinda fell asleep too. So, Tuesday nights will be our nights for pizza (I know, how healthy for watching a healthy show) and watching the Biggest Loser. We dont have a favorite yet, but I am sure we will after the next episode.
1 comment:
I am watching the biggest loser again also. I'll let you know when I have a favorite, it's hard to tell so soon.
Post a Comment