
Well, if you didnt know you do now. My sister and her boyfriend are getting married June 6, 2009. On Sunday, we got to start the fun wedding activities.
But, wait, lets start with Saturday night. Rick had to get ready to go to hunting camp. So, we were running around looking for all the stuff he had misplaced the year before. Fun I know, but the wife always knows were it is. I also had to get all the boys stuff ready for the next day. I was leaving at 6:30. Dallon stayed with my Dad on Sunday while Todd went with me. By 8:00 Saturday night, the pizza was done and we almost had everything ready to go for the next day. I gave Dallon his jammies and cut up his pizza. Rick and I finished and sat down to eat our pizza. Next thing we know, Dallon had fallen asleep while eating his pizza. Guess he had a busy day.
So, Sunday, we left on time and dropped Dallon off at my dads and picked up my mom. Headed to Lewiston to get Kimberlee. We took her wedding dress shopping. Her appointment was at noon at David's Bridal in Spokane. She kept telling us that it would take 1/2 hour for her to try on dresses and 1/2 hour for me. Well, at 3:30 we were finally getting Kim's finally dress off and getting me out of the dress that only took 5 minutes for me to try on. Her dress is beautiful. But, cant post pictures. It is a surprise. We ate at TGIFridays and headed home. Got back to Cottonwood at 9:00.
So pretty calm day. Not really. Todd was very good but got very restless on the way home. Stopped to drop Kim off and he peed on her floor. Then we got to my parents and Dallon had an accident during the day. He got superglue on his fingers. Not to worry, it peeled off the next morning. But, him and grandpa had fun. And no one will ever tell what they ate for lunch.
2 comments:
I never heard if they ate lunch. Did they eat? Popcorn? Candy? Chips? Who knows.....
That is soooo cool that Kimberlee is getting married!!!! It's hard to believe she's not that little Kimberlee in Jr. High anymore! Tell her I said "Congrats!" and I am very excited & happy for them. I wish them all the best!
Post a Comment