Wednesday, September 16, 2009

School Pictures

Day 2 of school. He loved this shirt. It had 2 shirts and one buttoned up like Gpa Jerry's.Day 3 of school. This was his sharing day. He wanted his hair spikey for school. It is a little short to spike, plus a little thick. But, we put gel in it and it looked cool. He took a picture of him driving the jeep with Randy and Brenda. He told the class all about it. Plus, I got to spend the morning with him at school. A parent has to volunteer to help for the day. It was a lot of fun. He didnt even acknowledge I was there. He plays so well with the other kids. And he listens well. Now, if we could get him to do that at home.Toddy and Dallon. Check out that face.Day 4 of school. I convinced him to wear a tshirt. It is supposed to get really hot.
Dont worry, only a couple more days of new clothes. Yes, he loves them.

No comments: