We spent Labor Day Weekend in Dixie. What a great time we had. We headed up Thursday morning. The boys fed the fish with Cindy and then we hung out and visited with Chet and Cindy and Toby. Late that night, Gpa Todd and Shelly showed up. Shelly's dad came with them also. Friday we got up and hung out for a little bit. Todd and Shelly went fishing. Rick and the boys and I decided we would go for a jeep ride. It was so nice because Chet and Cindy had one that we could borrow. Dallon started out riding with us, but then decided we were boring. He hopped in with the big boys and got a little cocky. Yep, the attitude came out. He wouldnt even wave to me. Then he hopped in with Chet and Cindy for a while. After we stopped for a break, he decided he wanted to splash through the creek with Lisa and Rachel in the Ranger. He loved it so much they did it twice. Then it was all over. He got in the jeep with Randy and Brenda. He had a blast with them. Randy let him ride on his lap and drive. But that wasnt the best part. Randy's horn worked. So, we heard that the rest of the ride. It was so funny. Randy and Brenda had tears because they were laughing so hard. By Friday night and Saturday morning almost every one had shown up. Chris and Sam were on their way. Toddy and I hung around Saturday waiting for them to show up while the rest of them went to Orogrande to go fishing. After Chris and Sam showed up, we headed that way, but decided the rain and hail were too much. So, we came back and Sam and I started dinner while Toddy and Chris played Wii and fought. Yep, bought 2 new Wii games for them to play and they love them. After dinner, Rick, Chris, Sam and I hung out at the bonfire and Fire Hall. We had so much fun. Although, I had a curfew from Rick cuz I hung out to late the night before. Dont worry, the kids were in bed and my baby monitors worked next door. So, Rick or I had the monitor in our pocket so we could hear them. Plus Gpa Todd and Shelly were up stairs with them. On Sunday, the guys all made fire wood while us girls and Toddy hung out and watched movies. Oh and I took a nap, too much partying in 2 days with no sleep. On Sunday night, we all went to the bonfire. The kids were sleeping and we used the monitors and took turns checking on them. At midnight, Todd and Shelly went to bed. Well, everyone at the fire decided we needed to go for a jeep ride. Rick went and asked Todd and Shelly to listen for the boys so we could all go. I really appreciate them doing that. We had a blast, although it was extremely cold. We got back from the ride at about 3 in the morning. Let me tell you, Randy Eller can tell some great stories. Monday was kind of a sluggish day. We all went for a 4-wheeler ride. But, Shelly turned around with Toddy and I cuz it was way too cold. The rest of them road to Mackay Bar. By the time they got pack, Shelly and I had everything packed up and cleaned so we could eat lunch and head home. It was such a great time. Cant wait till this winter when we can do it with snowmobiles too.



No comments:
Post a Comment