Monday, March 30, 2009

What Dallon Thinks of Me:

This is a cute idea. Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.

1. What is something mom always says to you? Pick up toys.
2. What makes mom happy? Being good.
3. What makes mom sad? I dont know
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Do funny stuff
5. What was your mom like as a child? like a toy
6. How old is your mom? 10
7. How tall is your mom? 3 foot long
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Watch her shows
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Nothing
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? A car
11. What is your mom really good at? Cleaning clothes and making waffles
12. What is your mom not very good at? Wont get a toy
13. What does your mom do for her job? Dont work take care of us
14. What is your mom's favorite food? salad and hamburgers
15. What makes you proud of your mom? when you are good
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? April (Little Bill)
17. What do you and your mom do together? play
18. How are you and your mom the same? I have green eyes and you have green eyes
19. How are you and your mom different? You have long hair and i have short
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Cuz I love you

This was really fun. Dallon doesnt know me very well if I do nothing while he is gone.

3 comments:

Maria said...

That is so cute! I will have to ask Caden some of these questions and see if he can respond to me. I like the cleaning clothes and making waffles answer. Waffles are Caden's favorite food - with lots of butter of coarse. If he can't taste the butter he asks for more

Remacle Family said...

To cute! It's amazing the responses kids come up with. I took this with Nicholas and it was so much fun! It was fun visiting with you the other day. Hopefully, the weather will get nicer and we can meet at the park for some much needed outside play time!

Sugarcoma said...

Oh, that's so cute. I can't wait to try it with my kids.