Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cure for the Crud!!

After reading up about some friends, I have noticed that every one is getting the crud that is going around. It is the most horrible thing to catch. Toddy and I got it after Rick went back to work. I ended up with ear infections. Anyways, we were supposed to go stay with my grandparents, but I didnt want to get them sick. So we waited a few days until we felt better and went down. We were still sick, but better. Well, after some great meals from grandma and all her love that she and grandpa shared with us, Toddy and I came home all better. So, my theory, go visit grandma when you are sick instead of the doctor. Her medicine is way better!!

2 comments:

Remacle Family said...

Hey Nicole-
Glad you guys are feeling better! Enjoy your time with Rick being home and your cousins here. Talk to you soon!

Sugarcoma said...

You just made me smile...