Friday, March 27, 2009

Random Pictures and Updates

Toddy---a walking fool...he was stumbling around about 4 weeks ago and then all of a sudden it was a run. He is feeding himself anything that he can get his hands on. I left the goldfish sack within his reach and come to find out he was eating them. He still has the four top teeth and the four bottom teeth, but we can add in a moller on the bottom that he decided to cut this week. That would explain why he is crabby. He really likes to sit in the chair and eat fruit snacks with Dallon. This is the only thing that they can share. He really likes to play with all the hotwheels and get into trouble with Dallon when ever possible. He can be a real party animal, must come from his Dad. He can stay up as late as it takes in order to have fun with everyone. He doesnt talk much, but he can give a real butt chewing if need be. Other than that, he is very full of giggles. OH, and he is a major Daddy's boy when Daddy is home. I am not wanted at all.
Dallon---turning into a big boy. He is really wanting to do everything that adults do. When we stay at my grandparents, he is wanting to help grandma cook everything. HMMM, I might have to teach him to cook more and then I wont have to. He also is a big party animal. He will stay up all night with his dad if he wants to. He likes to hang out at the shop in Dixie and play drinking games with the girls. He feeds them lots of beer. I hope he was just helping them out so they didnt have to get it. But, they got really drunk. All he drank was water...I would say he won. He is really into playing with the helicopters with his dad and playing Kung Fu Panda on the Wii. He is starting to want to stay with his other grandparents in Kamiah more. He is just growing up way too fast.

No comments: