Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fools Joke---not really!!

Toddy might think it is a joke, but I am set and and serious. I decided yesterday that I would take away his bottles. No matter how much screaming and crying he did, I wasnt gonna give in. Well, it went easier than I thought. He took the sippy cup and drank 3 cups of milk and a cup of juice. Wow, was I impressed. I have tried this every month and have given in because he throws such big tantrums. But, since Dallon has been in Kamiah for a couple of days (maybe even a couple more), I thought this would be the perfect time. And it was!!! I know have a big boy!!

On another note, he doesnt the funniest thing these days. If he sees himself in a mirror or window or stove, he screams at himself. He does this for about 10 minutes. I dont know what the deal is, but it is so funny to watch him. So, the other day I took a picture.

No comments: