Dallon turned 4 years old today. He is getting so big, I just cant believe it. Since we had already had his party, we went 4 wheeling with my parents today. We left for Newsome Creek at about 6 this moring and got home around 5. Then, we had some pizza. I think he had a good day. Since he got all of his presents early, I felt bad so I got him something he had been asking for. He wanted a Spiderman helmet to wear when he rides his bike. So, I had my sister pick one up and bring it with her tonight. He loves it because it also came with elbow and knee pads. Awesome!!! I told him he needed a skate board now. I also told him he needed to ask his dad for that. I will post a picture of him later with all his gear on. Oh wait, maybe he is wearing it to bed. Yeah right, he sleeps with me, no way would I let that in my bed!!So, some stats. He weighs about 37 pounds and is 39 inches tall. He has learned to take a shower by himself. This is great. That way my bathroom doesnt turn it to a swimming pool. He is a very smart kid. I am going to homeschool him for preschool. That will be starting this week. He is very excited about it and is constantly asking when he can start. His main interest right now is Spiderman, but he also enjoys his John Deere tractors and farming equipment and his dad's helicopters. He is an awesome big brother. The best that any little brother could ask for. He makes sure that Todd is always alright. And, when he is playing he makes sure that Todd has a toy to play with too. His favorite food is tacos or cheese sandwich with mayo and mustard. Favorite pop is root beer. Favorite snack is anything with sugar and he can reach. Most of the time it is chocolate covered raisins.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLON, WE LOVE YOU!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment