Saturday, August 2, 2008

7 Months!!


Todd is now 7 months old. It is hard to believe. Some days I feel like I just had him and other days it feels like he has been here forever. He has become a very big kid. He weighs 20 1/2 pounds. Some days that is hard to lug around. In the past month he has done quite a few new things. He can sit really well on his own. He also can sit up from laying on his back. Crazy I know, but he does it. He rolls all over the place. Never thought this would happen. He loves to sit and play with his toys or Dallons toys. Whichever is closer I guess. He has two teeth. Yeah!!! He is not very pleasant when he is cutting teeth. He doesnt eat much when they are coming in. And you know he likes his food, so it is catch up when he feels better. I, also, took away his pacifier 2 days ago. Yep, he is crabby. He is doing better than I thought, but we are losing some sleep. He is quite the talker these days too. Sometimes he just talks and talks and other times he sees how high he can scream. Rick worked on him to say dada while he was home and he says it. It was pretty funny cuz he would wake up in the moring and see Rick and say dada. Guess he wanted him to get up too. He is a pretty funny kid and keeps us laughing.

No comments: