Last night, we had our Christmas Party for our Monday night scrapbooking. We all bought gift bags with about $15 worth of scrapbooking supplies and then exchanged them. We all got really cool stuff. Dallon even got a gift bag that we all contributed to. We figured it might last for 2 nights of scrapbooking. There were lots of stickers. That is his favorite.


Dallon tried using the scissors last night. We all got a kick out of watching him. His mouth opens and closes as the scissors open and close. It is hilarious.

1 comment:
I think it is so neat that you all get together to scrapbook. I wish I could do it once a week rather than only once a month. I go down to the Crop Paper Scissors on the 1st Sunday of the month to scrapbook with friends. You should put some of your pages on your blog sometime, I would like to see them.
Post a Comment