Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Newest Discovery

So, Rick makes fun of me because I watch all the baby shows on TLC. But, by watching them, I discovered something that will really help us out. This couple were remodeling their kitchen and had no where to store the bottles and baby formula. So they bought a storage container on wheels and used it. I am glad I saw this episode. We have a small house and their is not much room in the kitchen to store a hole bunch of bottles and formula. So, last weekend I bought me a storage container. It has all the bibs, bottles, and soon to be formula in it. After the formula is done and we get to start baby food, then it will store all the baby food. So, it pays to watch shows like this even though we have already had one baby.

No comments: