Friday, December 14, 2007

The Grinch got a Heart

So everyone has been calling me a Grinch cause I didn't want to decorate for Christmas. I have no energy and didn't want to have to worry about putting it all away before the baby came. Remember there is only one week between Christmas and when the baby comes.

But, Dallon has been so excited for Christmas that I gave in a little. I bought a fiber optic tree today and a couple of stockings. I bought one for Dallon and one for the baby. Most of the presents I bought are at my parents, because they have a bigger tree. Here is a picture of our Christmas tree and the stockings.






So, I did get a heart and I know that it won't be that hard to put away. Now, we will see how I feel on Christmas. I hope wonderful so Dallon can see all of his family.

No comments: