Sunday, December 16, 2007

Officially Done Christmas Shopping

Yesterday, my mom and I took Dallon to Lewiston to do some grocery shopping and finish my Christmas shopping. I wanted to get to Costco so I could bulk up on groceries before the baby arrives. With only 2 1/2 weeks to go, I really didn't want to go down there when it got closer. I am getting more sore and it is hard for me to shop all day long. I did get a lot of groceries, so Rick can cook dinner after I have the baby. Heaven forbid that him and Dallon starve. He will have to make runs to the store for bread and milk and things like that though. I think he can handle that.

While at Costco, I finished my Christmas shopping. How nice to get everything in one store. I even bought Rick a gift. I hope he enjoys it. So now to finish wrapping and make some goodies and I will be ready for Christmas.

No comments: