Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Something New and Fun

So I decided to set up a blog page for all of our friends and family. This is for people to see pictures of Dallon and the new little boy to come. It will also allow for people to know what is going on with the kids. Since I am an at home mommy now, I will try to post to it frequently until the baby is born and then I will try to post at least every other day after the baby. I hope every one will enjoy this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is great. I didn't know you were a stay at home now. But Sharon was in today, it sounds like everything is going smoothly for the sale of the RV Park, so who knows , there may be new owners soon., huh? Dallon is sure growing. What does he think of a new baby?