Sunday, August 26, 2007

Indoor Sand Box

This weekend Dallon got some new tractors and construction equipment. Well, he enjoys playing with them in Grandma and Grandpa's sand pile. It was really windy tonight so Grandma got a box and put some sand in it and brought it in the house for him. He sat there and played and played. Finally it was time to go home and he didnt want to leave. I told him that I was going to leave him there and he said "Leave me here." I was in shock. Well, maybe just in shock that he was actually listening to me. The only way that I got him to come home was to bring the sand box home with us. He is playing in it as I am typing this. He has been playing with it for an hour and a half so far. I might have to take it to bed with us in order to get him to go to bed.



See Daddy, we can have fun with the sand inside.

No comments: