After we got done with the dishes and his mess, I finished cleaning the house. He must have had enough with the chores. He had other ideas. I guess for a 3 year old, helping with the dishes is a big accomplishment. He decided it was time to play video games in his room.
I think he wants to see how far he can test my patience. Which today i do not have much. He woke me up at 6:00 am. After I got him back to sleep the baby decided it was time to kick for a while. I decided to just get up. When it came time for Dallon to pick up his toys, he really didn't want to. He decided to throw a fit and go to bed. This was at 10:30 this morning. But, I won the battle and Dallon picked up the toys.

So, I finally have him down for a nap. But, I have no schedule yet. I guess we will see how things progress. I have three weeks till Rick comes home. Hopefully there will be a schedule by then. I am open to suggestions!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment