Thursday, August 23, 2007

Baby Clothes

This morning Dallon and I decided to get all of his old clothes out. I wanted to sort through them for the newborn clothes. This way I could get them washed and figure out what else I needed. I knew I needed some warm clothes since Dallon was born in the summer and this baby will be born in the winter. Well, I realized Dallon was very spoiled and didn't go without for clothes. Needless to say, I don't need to buy much for clothes. Dallon kept trying on the shoes to see if they would fit and had to look at all the clothes as I was going through them.

As for Dallon liking the baby, well, he loves the baby. He knows that the baby will come out at Christmas time and he can't wait. He continually rubs my belly and talks to the baby. He tells him goodnight every night and gives my tummy a kiss. It is so cute. Sometimes, he yells at the baby to wake up because he wants to feel him kick. And yes, he has felt it and his eyes got huge. So, I am not to concerned that Dallon will be jealous. I think he will be more help than anything. Oh and he will always keep me laughing with the phrases that come out of his mouth.

No comments: