I know this blog is about the boys, but something about me. Ever since we have had kids, I usually go on shopping sprees for them. I do buy myself something here and there, but it is usually needed and on sale. Well, I have been looking for a new purse. Havent found one I like. Went to the Home and Garden Show on Saturday and found the purse of my dreams. It is a Miche Bag. I absolutely love it. The outside cover can change whenever you want. So, Sam and I each have a bag and are sharing four shells. We are gonna have a party so we can get more. If you are interested let me know.
3 comments:
Good for you - it's good to treat yourself so something every once in a while.
OMG!! That is too cute!!! I can't wait to see it in person!
I love mine and I've had so many compliments! Everyone should have one.
Post a Comment