Friday, May 2, 2008

What Has Been Going On?

Well, last Thursday, the boys and I went to Lewiston at midnight to pick Rick up from the airport. I put them in their new matching jammies and coats. They were so cute. Dallon stayed awake until he got to see Dad. On the way home he went back to sleep. Todd fell asleep before we left to go down there and didnt wake up till the next morning. That leaves Friday for a day of relaxing. We nap and play and that is about it. On Saturday, Todd and I went to Lewiston for a baby shower. It was a day of shopping for baby stuff. I think that my boys made out way better than the baby did. Todd ended up with a new boucer and lots of clothes. Dallon got clothes and toys. Rick got a video game and movie. So, I guess everyone was happy when I got home. On Sunday, we went to my parents for dinner and to visit with a few of my relatives. Dallon played outside almost all day, since I told them we went going to my parents until all the yard work was done. Then Monday morning we got up and packed and left for Dixie. We didnt get home until Thursday afternoon. It was a nice and relaxing trip. Although, it snowed almost the whole time we were there. I am really sick of snow. I know Rick would be mad if I said that, but I really am. And today, well exactly as last Friday. Sat around and did nothing.

No comments: