Friday, May 9, 2008
New Toy
Rick will be at work for 6 weeks this time. I think he decided getting pictures everyday just doesnt cut it. So, before he left, we bought two web cams. This way, he can see all of us while he is talking to us. We set them up before he left to see how they worked. We had it all set up under MSN Messenger. When he got to work, we could talk to each other but couldnt see each other. So, in my spare time, I researched other ways. The website for the cameras said to try skype.com, so I set up accounts for Rick and I and then told him to download it. We like this way better than msn. We can see Rick on full screen and he can see us on full screen. Plus, we dont have to record what we want to say. You can just talk like you are on the phone. We love this. What a great idea Daddy!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment