
Friday, May 9, 2008
Time for a New Bed?!?
Todd is growing by the day I think. He has started putting himself to sleep. All I do is lay him in his bassinet and he plays a little and then goes to sleep. I dont know if I am ready for this, but he has to grow. I really like cuddling with him when he is falling asleep. The past few nights, I have watched him do this and have noticed that he is getting really big for the bassinet. I think the crib is in our immediate future. Maybe then he will start rolling if I put him in the crib. When he goes in his crib then he gets to share a room with his brother. Wow another big adjustment. I dont know if I can handle all these changes. So what do you think? Is he getting too big.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment