Yes, I know I have potty trained one kid, but I feel like I have never done this before. Toddy refuses to wear any underwear. He absolutely freaks out when I put them on him. He is constantly taking his diaper off after he pees in it or right before he has to go pee and then pees on the floor. Well, the other day I put out underwear for him after he ripped his diaper off. I put his jammy pants back on and then he put his underwear on. He knew he had to go in the bathroom to go pee but peed right in his pants. Thinking I will wait a couple more weeks before I try again. He is so stubborn....it is gonna have to be on his terms!Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Potty Training 101
Yes, I know I have potty trained one kid, but I feel like I have never done this before. Toddy refuses to wear any underwear. He absolutely freaks out when I put them on him. He is constantly taking his diaper off after he pees in it or right before he has to go pee and then pees on the floor. Well, the other day I put out underwear for him after he ripped his diaper off. I put his jammy pants back on and then he put his underwear on. He knew he had to go in the bathroom to go pee but peed right in his pants. Thinking I will wait a couple more weeks before I try again. He is so stubborn....it is gonna have to be on his terms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Something that worked for both Sean & Nicholas was waiting until the weather is warmer and then let him run around outside naked. Amanda did this with Nicholas & I "stole" it from her for Seaners. It's nice because there isn't as much cleanup...Sean even managed to poop in the back yard! :-) Just an idea....Good luck! Love the Thomas unders, we had some of those too for Nicholas! It broke my heart when he outgrew them...
Post a Comment